We're working on an alternate solution now. Should have an update shortly.
403 error on edits?
Started by Mary [2161411] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 32 / 32 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
We're working on an alternate solution now. Should have an update shortly.
Looks like this is resolved now, thank you.
Yup, whatever was done did the trick for me. Back in biz, thank you!
Not fixed for me, on faction announcement page I'm constantly running into 403 errors when I'm adding stuff.
Up until a few days ago I had no problems with any formatting (background colors, centered text etc), now I'm running into that 403 error even on something as simple as centering or changing the text color
The formatting I'm trying to add works fine in a forum post
Ah right, this was just enable for forums. I'll see what I can do.
Please try now, should be sorted!
Tried to change text color and still got a 403
Exactly this issue is what I am now having, this is...frustrating.
Seriously frustrating.
Faction mail with some bold, some italics, 3 external links, a table of attacks, and some red text, 403 errors when sending but can post it to faction forums just fine.
Still same problem on faction announcement - As this is marked as fixed I think this report is getting lost?
Bump for henkie :)
Please try now! It's quite hard work applying all the bypasses to every area, but I've tested each one and all looks okay now!
Worked like a charm now, thanks! :)