Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

403 error on edits?

Started by Mary [2161411] on in Bugs & Issues.

31 replies · 344 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 32 / 32 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

HenkiePuk [1043621]

Not fixed for me, on faction announcement page I'm constantly running into 403 errors when I'm adding stuff. 


Up until a few days ago I had no problems with any formatting (background colors, centered text etc), now I'm running into that 403 error even on something as simple as centering or changing the text color 

 

The formatting I'm trying to add works fine in a forum post
Triplicant [2037705]

Exactly this issue is what I am now having, this is...frustrating. 

Seriously frustrating. 

Faction mail with some bold, some italics, 3 external links, a table of attacks, and some red text, 403 errors when sending but can post it to faction forums just fine. 
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer

Please try now! It's quite hard work applying all the bypasses to every area, but I've tested each one and all looks okay now!