I yell out to the giant ape, "Deal!" As the parcel is 'magically' transferred to booboo. Magic being the torn city postal service, but close enough. Finishing the deal, I continue with my movements, over to the 2nd hidden chest.
Dream World
Started by BooBooKittyPhuc [2200545] on in Fun & Games.
Posts archived: 1,933 / 1,933 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
I yell out to the giant ape, "Deal!" As the parcel is 'magically' transferred to booboo. Magic being the torn city postal service, but close enough. Finishing the deal, I continue with my movements, over to the 2nd hidden chest.
down 9
time to think of some poetry
up 1, left 1, up 1, left 3, up 3, left 1
What a snoozer-bowl... D-fence... Borrr...ing... ZZZzzz...
[image: i5.walmartimages.com]
[image: pixel.nymag.com]
Sigh...
Anyway...
Lets clear up some of these gray squares...
::: moves from R1... right 1, down 1, right 3, down 1, right 1, down 1, right 1 :::
I'm guessing that you're going to be deaded, -gunz-, without uncovering many squares at all XD
My buddies told me they want drugs.
I'm cruising down to the drug store by walking 3 steps right, 1 step down and then 6 steps right!
Post 1: L2, U1
Post 2: D1, R2, D2, R2
From W9: Move west 4, south 1, west 2, north 1; land on Q9 and see Zoltar!
fall asleep
down 9 spaces( garden)
Realizing I have no place to go I begin to leave the castle. Up 1, Left 2, Up 3, Left 2. Will this portal let me out?
From A10, move up 2, right 2, up 2. Chest guess: 4-2-2
From C6, down 1.
sorry everyone. Its my moms bday and I had work all day. Will be updating after I take her to dinner :)
Aww... [:love_chemistry:]
Don't you go being cheap either!
Moms > everything else!
From K4, I go right 1, down 1, right 3, down 1 to the plushie exhibit at O6.
From O6, I go up 2, right 1 (thru portal) and down 1 to A2.
And here's my entry! I don't do poetry (except for haikus), but I do songs ...
(to the Sesame Street Theme, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3K_SD2GWEHE)
Dreamy day, sweeping the gray away,
On my way to where the drugs are free.
Can you tell me how to get, how to get to the Dream Wizard's chest?
Come and dream, everything's not as it seems,
Friendly plushies there in Kingpin Kong's Zoo!
Can you tell me how to get, how to get to the Dream Wizard's chest?
I'd love to just grow wings
Fly over lava pits
Or have an energy sword
Or say Beetlejuice,
Come, say Beetlejuice!
Dreamy day, sweeping the gray away,
On my way to where the drugs are free.
Can you tell me how to get, how to get to the Dream Wizard's chest?
Lastly, if I have one more move, up 1. :)
From P,2 I go west 1 space and south 4 spaces to see the plushie exhibit
I don't wanna lose my 05/02 moves so,
Post 1: R2, U2, L2
Post 2: R1, U2, L1