Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Dream World

Started by BooBooKittyPhuc [2200545] on in Fun & Games.

1,932 replies · 4.25k views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 1,933 / 1,933 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Raius [2045501]

I yell out to the giant ape, "Deal!" As the parcel is 'magically' transferred to booboo. Magic being the torn city postal service, but close enough. Finishing the deal, I continue with my movements, over to the 2nd hidden chest.
beesword [2094856]

My buddies told me they want drugs.

I'm cruising down to the drug store by walking 3 steps right, 1 step down and then 6 steps right!
TexanLady [1800677]

Realizing I have no place to go I begin to leave the castle.  Up 1, Left 2, Up 3, Left 2.  Will this portal let me out?
BooBooKittyPhuc [2200545]

sorry everyone. Its my moms bday and I had work all day. Will be updating after I take her to dinner :)
PabloM [2158510]

From K4, I go right 1, down 1, right 3, down 1 to the plushie exhibit at O6.

From O6, I go up 2, right 1 (thru portal) and down 1 to A2.
shadowshade [2117831]

And here's my entry! I don't do poetry (except for haikus), but I do songs ...


(to the Sesame Street Theme, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3K_SD2GWEHE)

Dreamy day, sweeping the gray away,
On my way to where the drugs are free.
Can you tell me how to get, how to get to the Dream Wizard's chest?

Come and dream, everything's not as it seems,
Friendly plushies there in Kingpin Kong's Zoo!
Can you tell me how to get, how to get to the Dream Wizard's chest?

I'd love to just grow wings
Fly over lava pits
Or have an energy sword
Or say Beetlejuice,
Come, say Beetlejuice!

Dreamy day, sweeping the gray away,
On my way to where the drugs are free.
Can you tell me how to get, how to get to the Dream Wizard's chest?