GRAVE THIS PLEASE
About this thread
Posts archived: 70 / 70 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 70
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 22 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 61 / 100
- Engagement score
- 74 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Runic [2040669]
· 3 likes ·
Typically, if a place is hiring or looking for volunteers, they'll say so and have somewhere to apply. I don't exactly see why you thought posting an application on a public forum in the first place would be appropriate. Being … - Wiber [2065939]
· 3 likes ·
Probably best to sweep this 'mistake' under the mat. Edit all of the text out of the OP and change the title to 'Grave Please'. - Kronyx [2220216]
· 1 likes ·
There were no clear instructions for submitting an application, and you apparently cant read. This was for other players, more then staff.
Mentioned in this thread
Kronyx [2220216] ×3 Triplicant [2037705] ×1
GRAVE THIS PLEASE
Yes
Bet Bill and Julie are real pleased your just posting personnel info...
They are my references, they know.
And this is a public forum.
I made it more appropriate.
Julie called and said to stop contacting her. I added a new contact. My apologies.
We do not post personal emails -- either our own or those of others -- in the public forum.
EDIT: Nothing to see here folks, this is a total troll piece,
and not a particularly interesting one either.
Don't say I didn't warn you.
[image: gyazo.com]
Oh, well I'll remove those too... But pm me!
- Posts: 8
- Karma: 0
Typically, if a place is hiring or looking for volunteers, they'll say so and have somewhere to apply. I don't exactly see why you thought posting an application on a public forum in the first place would be appropriate.
Being staff isn't just about being helpful in general. You have to actually know the game and be able to be helpful in that specific game. You've been playing Torn for one month. I doubt that's nearly enough to have extensive knowledge of the game, let alone experience in this game.
Even if you were qualified, one quick look in the Announcements section would show you that applications have been closed for a while. https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=1&t=16078079&b=0&a=0
Mentions: Staff applications [Closed]
Uhh, good luck.
Also your references probably hate you right now.
My references are good people, that understand. They would not be an issue.
I'm pretty good with the whip. It really depends on how you like it.
This was a question, I didn't know I shouldn't provide their info. I edited it. My apologies.
PS: As the post above was edited, please keep it PG 13.
Are you completely insane? Putting the personal details of those two people in a public forum shows a serious lapse of judgement. And you want be an officer? Your poor references are probably thinking you're more of an orifice right now.
P.S. Could you please upload 3 forms of certified identification so we can progress your application. (THIS IS A JOKE! DO NOT DO THIS)
That's bullying sir.
As it states, my references were aware.
Can't follow clear simple instructions for submitting an application. Still thinks he's got a chance.
Oh woah somehow I missed that the applications were closed - I had sent mine within the day or two of the position being announced, so fingers crossed!
There were no clear instructions for submitting an application, and you apparently cant read. This was for other players, more then staff.