Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

60 NNB

Started by FALCON [2014817] on in Achievements.

18 replies · 330 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 19 / 19 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
19
Discussion span
→
People posting
12
Likes on archived posts
41
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
44 / 100
Engagement score
62 / 100

Most-liked replies

FALCON [2014817]

So I have been chasing this hard lately. I know nerve isn't really anything special but this is a goal met for me!
  • Illegal products 92
  • Theft 7,501
  • Auto theft 204
  • Drug deals 0
  • Computer crimes 268
  • Murder 12
  • Fraud crimes 13,249
  • Other 45
  • Total 21,371
60NNB 
Cryptic [2059197]

It will be curious to see how I compare to you for crime totals what level of + crime experience do you have?. Almost all my crimes are kidnap mayor. I do get arrested once every 1-2 weeks now since the special has been out.
Smokey123 [248901] Helper

I don’t get nerve.

ive done more than double all your crimes and my nerve is a disgusting 50 natural.

Rank 49 Hall of fame for offences 
FALCON [2014817]

The 1138 times you  were jailed hurts. Every time you are jailed you lose CE other than failed busts, those dont seem to hurt.