Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Anyone Vape?

Started by joltfreek [1758311] on in General Non-related.

12 replies · 176 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
13
Discussion span
→
People posting
11
Likes on archived posts
14
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
42 / 100
Engagement score
57 / 100

Most-liked replies

joltfreek [1758311]

Just wondering if any fellow Torn city people vape. I myself vape I owned a Vape shop for two years now I run one and own a juice company. I stopped smoking with  vaping around 5 years ago. Just curious if any one else stopped smoking by  vaping or stopped any other way  Let's here your stories!
Zee [1875231]

This should probably go to general non-related since it doesn't really have anything to do with torn itself.
Michelle-420- [732810]

Thats my hometown. It doesn't always look like that. Usually its a pretty skyline.

 

I quit smoking by usuing the early style vapes. Now I am nicotine free! I credit Torn also for taking my attention off that bad habit. I only vape cannabis oils because you feel those:)