Just wondering if any fellow Torn city people vape. I myself vape I owned a Vape shop for two years now I run one and own a juice company. I stopped smoking with vaping around 5 years ago. Just curious if any one else stopped smoking by vaping or stopped any other way Let's here your stories!
Anyone Vape?
Started by joltfreek [1758311] on in General Non-related.
About this thread
Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 13
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 11
- Likes on archived posts
- 14
- Authority score
- 34 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 42 / 100
- Engagement score
- 57 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Beerstein [1322136]
· 7 likes ·
[image: i.imgur.com] We get it, you vape.
Just wondering if any fellow Torn city people vape. I myself vape I owned a Vape shop for two years now I run one and own a juice company. I stopped smoking with vaping around 5 years ago. Just curious if any one else stopped smoking by vaping or stopped any other way Let's here your stories!
This should probably go to general non-related since it doesn't really have anything to do with torn itself.
No, I play sports. Is it an accepted norm sir?
I used to vape like you until I took an arrow in the knee.
Thats my hometown. It doesn't always look like that. Usually its a pretty skyline.
I quit smoking by usuing the early style vapes. Now I am nicotine free! I credit Torn also for taking my attention off that bad habit. I only vape cannabis oils because you feel those:)
Moving this to Non-related
Most torn players do Krokodil
I used to smoked 40 a day... Does that count?
jazz vapes only
No not the norm. Just has helped a lot stop smoking
May the Gods protect you from exploding vape pens.
If you buy legit stuff from legit company's, you will be fine!