56 replies · 742 views · thread synced · 5 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:57 / 57 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
57
Discussion span
→
Authority score
53 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
61 / 100
Engagement score
73 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
Crylix[2219788]
· 22 likes · Discovering the Casino
Josephine[1923258]Wiki Contributor
· 11 likes · I hate wasting over 400 days being barely active. I hate wasting another 300 days being mediocre. I hate that I never bothered to join a faction. I hate that I chose to isolate myself and never even tried to …
Just because my mind changed and I wouldn't do some stuff again, I don't feel sorry about what happened. You learn and develop further due to mistakes.
When I first joined this game, i literally thought the only thing to do was search the dump - Now I am labelled a scavenger and I regret all the energy I wasted on finding those bricks...damn those bricks lol