Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Things u Did

Started by Krastinov [1542326] on in General Discussion.

56 replies · 742 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 57 / 57 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
57
Discussion span
→
Authority score
53 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
61 / 100
Engagement score
73 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Krastinov [1542326] ×1

Krastinov [1542326]

Do you sometimes think about things that u did, but would rather not have happend ?

Like make Enemies or changed factions etc etc.

Tell us the things u r sorry about.

I'm sorry that i made everyone look like a micropenis. Sorry
Flugkatze [1718691]

No need to be sorry about anything.

Just because my mind changed and I wouldn't do some stuff again, I don't feel sorry about what happened.
You learn and develop further due to mistakes.
Josephine [1923258] Wiki Contributor

I hate wasting over 400 days being barely active.

I hate wasting another 300 days being mediocre.

I hate that I never bothered to join a faction.

I hate that I chose to isolate myself and never even tried to find a mentor before.

I hate that I leveled past 15 before I knew what I wanted.

I hate myself for a lot of things.

But I can't change the past.

All I can do is accept my mistakes and live with who I am, sadly.
Bullzeye [922212]

na not really, When I was inactive from torn I was doing other shit in my life so not sorry for that.

Im sorry for having a bad memory as I get random messages sometimes of people I used to talk to in the past Which I dont remember

 
Jonicorn [2173172]

When I first joined this game, i literally thought the only thing to do was search the dump - Now I am labelled a scavenger and I regret all the energy I wasted on finding those bricks...damn those bricks lol