Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

5000 days old!!!

Started by -Godfather- [66788] on in Achievements.

15 replies · 200 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
16
Discussion span
→
People posting
14
Likes on archived posts
35
Authority score
36 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
43 / 100
Engagement score
58 / 100

Most-liked replies

-Godfather- [66788]

Well here we are, 5000 days in Torn City - 5002 to be precise...wasn't able to post it on time :D

Also soon the be married for 10 years - only 9d to go for 3650d of marriage...but I'll create a separate thread for that once time comes!

Anyway let's do some celebration:

Anyone that is:

1000, 2000, 3000, 4000, 5000 days old on the same day I hit 5000d

Or

Lvl 10, 20, 30, 40, 50

Or

Has user ID [667XX]

Post here stating you fit the requirements and get 100k + Bottle of Champagne!
-Godfather- [66788]

Was going on SSL path for long, and inactive for some time (as every Methuselah like me)...tho do know I have 7k logins making it 5m play time per session....I do stuff quickly ;)