Well here we are, 5000 days in Torn City - 5002 to be precise...wasn't able to post it on time :D
Also soon the be married for 10 years - only 9d to go for 3650d of marriage...but I'll create a separate thread for that once time comes!
Anyway let's do some celebration:
Anyone that is:
1000, 2000, 3000, 4000, 5000 days old on the same day I hit 5000d
Or
Lvl 10, 20, 30, 40, 50
Or
Has user ID [667XX]
Post here stating you fit the requirements and get 100k + Bottle of Champagne!
Congratulations dude! You're old as shit! <3
Congrats, how long did it take you?
Congrats! I am behind you by 165 days for age and a few years on the marriage lol my tc is still active tho
Ayye! Welcome to the 5,000 days club =)
?
Congratulations Godfather!!
5,000 days old with 28d 4h 32m 50s time played and 770 Xanax taken.
Was going on SSL path for long, and inactive for some time (as every Methuselah like me)...tho do know I have 7k logins making it 5m play time per session....I do stuff quickly ;)