Landed in Torn City. Went to map. Exploded to full screen. Found love juice. On tablet i cannot then click to reshrink the map as the button is off top of screen. No problem. My immediate action is to go to the PC and resize the map there.
At PC, DocTorN promptly found another love juice. I'd hate to be fedded for exploiting the extra love juice (there are two in my inventory and last year's still in my bazaar).
I await a ruling on what to do with my surfeit of love juice (an oxymoron. Being a cavalryman, my cup overflows with love juice naturally).
I found 2 as well. Clicked the first one, replied to something in faction chat, went back to the map and there was another.
Using Chrome on Android
I've not even received one.
It's not an exploit, you can find multiple :)
Found 2 lovejuice aswell
Didn't realize that, thanks!
OOOh so from my understanding here they can spawn anytime of the day and multiple times
sweet
OK for some, I haven't found one yet!
Same
I don't have love juice either. Please fix
Found 3 in case it’s a bug.
I have none
Found some!!! ;-)
I found 2 also.
I clicked on it and when I went to faction chat to say I found one, I got that you are not connected to server message. Afterwards the love juice was still there on map and I clicked it again and got the same messaging, that I found a love juice in the city. I think it added two to my inventory, but not sure.
Don't fed me plz :o
someone found 3 last year
In the map, I clicked the Love juice icon, but it wouldn't give me anything. After tapping it 3 times it went away. Then I checked my inventory and found 3 love juice.
Ok msg received its not a bug
Found 4
I have not found any. Many people found 3.
Illuminati confirmed!! -_-
I think heaps of people have been robbing us of our love juice!