Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Love juice exploit

Started by AlienFTM [1954662] on in Bugs & Issues.

25 replies · 547 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 26 / 26 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
26
Discussion span
→
Authority score
38 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
51 / 100
Engagement score
70 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

AlienFTM [1954662]

Landed in Torn City. Went to map. Exploded to full screen. Found love juice. On tablet i cannot then click to reshrink the map as the button is off top of screen. No problem. My immediate action is to go to the PC and resize the map there.

At PC, DocTorN promptly found another love juice. I'd hate to be fedded for exploiting the extra love juice (there are two in my inventory and last year's still in my bazaar).

I await a ruling on what to do with my surfeit of love juice (an oxymoron. Being a cavalryman, my cup overflows with love juice naturally).
Dookie [2014627]

I found 2 as well. Clicked the first one, replied to something in faction chat, went back to the map and there was another. 

 

Using Chrome on Android
Vernunzio [730674]

I found 2 also.

I clicked on it and when I went to faction chat to say I found one, I got that you are not connected to server message. Afterwards the love juice was still there on map and I clicked it again and got the same messaging, that I found a love juice in the city. I think it added two to my inventory, but not sure.

Don't fed me plz :o
ZukiriKato202 [2131769]

In the map, I clicked the Love juice icon, but it wouldn't give me anything. After tapping it 3 times it went away. Then I checked my inventory and found 3 love juice.