"He said, fully aware that he would not even give a single can of anything to anyone"
Posts archived: 154 / 154 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
"He said, fully aware that he would not even give a single can of anything to anyone"
I'll take your word for it, you're not a malicious liar despite the snake meme.
Happy Valentine's Day.
I heart you
not to diminish 'sick meme burn' followed by other 'sick meme burn' but the real thing I need to know....
how is it possible that a blue whale is louder than a gun??
Apparently you’ve never heard Proxima’s mom moan.
okay, I know I inadvertently teed that up nicely, so I'm a little biased right now but COME ON, why are your momma jokes always so awesome
Teddybears is a good meme and she didn't want to be left out so here's a meme for her.
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
A. Moved to faction forums.
B. Trying to break MMCP atm, but every time we hosp all onliners some random one logs in and makes a hit while the main ones go afk.
SA member talking about other chains getting broken lel.
they just cant die :
Joke's on you. We used our love juice, never went to war upgrades and can actually celebrate valentines with our loved ones without thinking about torn.
I'm sure you're used to chain with one hand only, so you'll be alright too in your version of valentines. ;-)
Anyway, congrats on the achievement, it was bound to happen when it's 3vs1. We'll be here to remind you how little this means when you finally have the balls to start the promised war and deliver us the salvation of the mighty and mean JFK.
If anyone has some food they want to preserve, come talk to us at Milk, we're with a surplus of salt and will salt your beef and fish for free for the next few days. :-D
Coz I am still alive.
Trying to break MMCP chain is like playing wack a mole. You never know which account will come online next to try to save it.
According to google, they are about the same in terms of Db levels.
Whale song = 140Db
Gunshot 140-190Db depending on the type of gun and ammunition used
BUT! The blue whale IS the loudest animal on the planet. I googled it myself when I first saw the meme, because I thought the exact same thing xD
Edit. Blunt beat me to it
Actually letting your chain break so you don't have to be on torn seems like a great way to spend valentines.