Right now there are only four NCAAB games listed - do you know why more of them aren't pulling from Betfair? Even if I only include games with at least one ranked team, there are far more than that.
About this thread
Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 13
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 14
- Authority score
- 36 / 100
- Historical score
- 24 / 100
- Story score
- 43 / 100
- Engagement score
- 56 / 100
Most-liked replies
- CrazedOne [1915023]
· 4 likes ·
There are 57 games playing tonight, and we have access to 4 of them. This is a bit ridiculous. Please have Kopites look into adding the full run of games. Both the money line and handicap bets would be greatly …
Right now there are only four NCAAB games listed - do you know why more of them aren't pulling from Betfair? Even if I only include games with at least one ranked team, there are far more than that.
There are 57 games playing tonight, and we have access to 4 of them. This is a bit ridiculous. Please have Kopites look into adding the full run of games. Both the money line and handicap bets would be greatly appreciated.
Start a thread in the Bookies & Issues forum. We need them to change back to the other api they were using before they switched. 4 games out of 57 is horrible. But the devs / Ched don't read the gambling forum. They only way to get their attention is using the B&I forum. IMO this IS an issue and possibly a bug.
On a positive note, you’ve got the BIG games to bet on, like:
Murray State @ Austin Peay
Saint Marys CA @ Santa Clara
Luckily we don't have the small schools like Gonzaga to bet on.....
I’ve mentioned this several times to Bug Report. No response. NCAA Baskets poster is evidently from a minor Island in some Minor Archipelago in the lower Part of the Mapped portion of Earth that Satellites can only reach on an infrequent basis. And his/her batteries have expired. Or some such stuff. Maybe not, maybe so. Maybe he/her just needs a Puppy.
It’s not a person that adds them, you know that right? I’m sure they’ll fix the bug and you’ll be able to bet on your boutique community colleges such as Duke, Kentucky and North Carolina.
Who wants to bet on teams like Duke & Kentucky?
This is a joke. I have 5 teams I want to bet on today. Only one available.
Can you bet on the at a real life bookies?
Yup. I’ve Bug Reported this a few times already. I either get a Dog Food answer or silence. A couple times the report is marked as ‘Confirmed’ with no follow up. And we’re headed into the Tournaments and, then, March Madness.
that's how last year world series ended. no games listed at all
Another saturday day of minimal games listed. LOL the OSU vs. PURDUE game is listed but "Betting is not available"