Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

NCAA Basketball

Started by jjinn [2042332] on in Gambling.

12 replies · 145 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
13
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
14
Authority score
36 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
43 / 100
Engagement score
56 / 100

Most-liked replies

jjinn [2042332]

Right now there are only four NCAAB games listed - do you know why more of them aren't pulling from Betfair? Even if I only include games with at least one ranked team, there are far more than that.
CrazedOne [1915023]

There are 57 games playing tonight, and we have access to 4 of them.  This is a bit ridiculous.  Please have Kopites look into adding the full run of games.  Both the money line and handicap bets would be greatly appreciated.

 
freakmonger [363963]

Start a thread in the Bookies & Issues forum. We need them to change back to the other api they were using before they switched. 4 games out of 57 is horrible. But the devs / Ched don't read the gambling forum. They only way to get their attention is using the B&I forum. IMO this IS an issue and possibly a bug. 
Max_The_Silent [63064]

I’ve mentioned this several times to Bug Report. No response. NCAA Baskets poster is evidently from a minor Island in some Minor Archipelago in the lower Part of the Mapped portion of Earth that Satellites can only reach on an infrequent basis. And his/her batteries have expired. Or some such stuff. Maybe not, maybe so. Maybe he/her just needs a Puppy.
flufffy [494285]

It’s not a person that adds them, you know that right?  I’m sure they’ll fix the bug and you’ll be able to bet on your boutique community colleges such as Duke, Kentucky and North Carolina.
Max_The_Silent [63064]

Yup. I’ve Bug Reported this a few times already. I either get a Dog Food answer or silence. A couple times the report is marked as ‘Confirmed’ with no follow up. And we’re headed into the Tournaments and, then, March Madness.