Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Push notifications not working.

Started by SkinnyPeen [2176021] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 17 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
32 / 100
SkinnyPeen [2176021]

Device: samsung SM-G920F; Android 7.0;

Android App v0.2.11

 

I recently uninstalled the app and cleared my cache ect, as I was experiencing the issue of items making the app freeze.

 

It seems that since reinstalling the app, that none of my events now give me a push notification at all. I've tried once again clearing the cache and reinstalling, to see if it would fix this. I've also triple checked the app isn't in sleep mode or anything.