Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

$1B Networth

Started by Gone_ [2124453] on in Achievements.

21 replies · 382 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 22 / 22 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
22
Discussion span
→
Authority score
51 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
44 / 100
Engagement score
63 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Gone_ [2124453]

So I achieved a total of $1B networth back on Jan 21, 2019. I didnt want to post until I made sure I wasnt gonna drop under and I think im good now.
MaJiKs [2186219]

Yeah I tried 24/7 travelling for the 500M networth, but I couldn't make it within a short enough time so I had 150M networth at one point least month but ya know I got broke after buying a 60 day PI rent for 59M and other stuff to sell. So now I have to work all over again.
WiseTheRumGone [2078276]

you only travelled 67 times from what i can see. its not that small but you can do muuuuch more in 100 days.you can travel to japan 4 times in 1 day for example. earns you just under 2 mil per trip.
WiseTheRumGone [2078276]

also goneYT. sorry if i derailed you thread. be proud of that first 1 bil. its a huge goal. i remember thinking to myself when i started that  1 bil was huge. but now you can step into the big leagues :D
Gone_ [2124453]

Honestly its mostly done in Torn I just recently starting running xans and plushies. I just progressed really quick at first and my networth blew up. I dont really understand it myself.