So I achieved a total of $1B networth back on Jan 21, 2019. I didnt want to post until I made sure I wasnt gonna drop under and I think im good now.
$1B Networth
Started by Gone_ [2124453] on in Achievements.
About this thread
Posts archived: 22 / 22 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 22
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 51 / 100
- Historical score
- 22 / 100
- Story score
- 44 / 100
- Engagement score
- 63 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- WiseTheRumGone [2078276]
· 2 likes ·
500 mil networth can be done in about 100 days if you travel 24/7 although investing in dvds and trains is better in the long term.
So I achieved a total of $1B networth back on Jan 21, 2019. I didnt want to post until I made sure I wasnt gonna drop under and I think im good now.
Good job!
Congrats :)
Congrats. You should max the bank next :)
Congrats
How... At your level it's craaaazy... I must be like you Sir!
Woohoo, now keep a nice steady cash flow :)
Really? It doesnt seem like all that much to me there are people much richer than me.
Ya im working on that and some other things just takes a lot of time.
Well, considering my networth, I'd think someone with a 500M networth would be rich XD
500 mil networth can be done in about 100 days if you travel 24/7 although investing in dvds and trains is better in the long term.
Congrats! I'm almost there... have been slacking in my travels xD
Yeah I tried 24/7 travelling for the 500M networth, but I couldn't make it within a short enough time so I had 150M networth at one point least month but ya know I got broke after buying a 60 day PI rent for 59M and other stuff to sell. So now I have to work all over again.
That's a lot of flying.
you only travelled 67 times from what i can see. its not that small but you can do muuuuch more in 100 days.you can travel to japan 4 times in 1 day for example. earns you just under 2 mil per trip.
also goneYT. sorry if i derailed you thread. be proud of that first 1 bil. its a huge goal. i remember thinking to myself when i started that 1 bil was huge. but now you can step into the big leagues :D
Honestly its mostly done in Torn I just recently starting running xans and plushies. I just progressed really quick at first and my networth blew up. I dont really understand it myself.
Nice job! I hit 1B a while back but keep working hard! It only gets easier from here :)
how long did it take you tho?
How did you do it? Poker/RR?