API - Battlestats Error
Started by Tyler [23890] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 7
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 55 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 42 / 100
- Engagement score
- 54 / 100
Most-liked replies
- someotheradmin [1748048] Tester
· 4 likes ·
Yep. It's properly fixed >I wonder how difficult is launching tests before releasing changes to Torn API codebase. Not difficult at all! Actually we run them not only before releasing changes but also during development. But, you know, tests are …
Is this only with battle stats? Does it happen every time?
Edit: Wow, I get the same thing if I do the same (with my key).
Also the below
User
Merits
Perks
Faction
Crimes
Torn
Organised Crimes
Odd selection
Having the same issue with organised crimes. Can confirm that basic and donations work fine, only crimes is effected for faction api.
[image: snag.gy]
Working again / Fixed
Until tomorrow when something else will break.
I wonder how difficult is launching tests before releasing changes to Torn API codebase.
Confirmed, organised crime API is working again.
Yep. It's properly fixed
>I wonder how difficult is launching tests before releasing changes to Torn API codebase.
Not difficult at all! Actually we run them not only before releasing changes but also during development. But, you know, tests are also written by humans