Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

API - Battlestats Error

Started by Tyler [23890] on in Bugs & Issues.

7 replies · 157 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
7
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
42 / 100
Engagement score
54 / 100

Most-liked replies

Bug [1455582] Committee Committee

Is this only with battle stats? Does it happen every time?

Edit: Wow, I get the same thing if I do the same (with my key).
Wolverine [1971836]

Until tomorrow when something else will break.

I wonder how difficult is launching tests before releasing changes to Torn API codebase. 
someotheradmin [1748048] Tester

Yep. It's properly fixed

>I wonder how difficult is launching tests before releasing changes to Torn API codebase. 

Not difficult at all! Actually we run them not only before releasing changes but also during development. But, you know, tests are also written by humans