Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Missing time...

Started by Sweeney_Todd [27468] on in Paranormal.

18 replies · 297 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 19 / 19 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
19
Discussion span
→
People posting
13
Likes on archived posts
40
Authority score
10 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
48 / 100
Engagement score
64 / 100

Most-liked replies

Sweeney_Todd [27468]

The cultrual means of spotting when things aren't right...

Recently I have noticed some missing 10 to 15 minutes, always in the evening...

Aliens or the failings of the human mind? [:sick:]
Foggy [939739]
One question Sweeney, is there any consistent acts associated with these time lapses(missing time)? I remember when I met Dexy in game. Suddenly I started having extended periods of time missing every time I logged onto her profile page. I was pretty certain it had something to do with the carwash scene from the movie "Cool Hand Luke"Dexy had as her profile pic....I am thinking those breasts were portals to another dimension....had to be.I think....surely Alien abductions are possible....but I've not read about alien abductions leaving their victims with a nice easy feelings like Dexy's profile did for me. :)
Constantine91 [1587238]
I've had experiences like this before, the one that sticks out most in mind is as follows. 

Me and my fiance were living in my van at the time, we had fallen out with our landlord, and spent about a month in living in my van which to be honest was fairly comfortable! 

We were both really tired at about 7:30pm and decided to go for a nap in the back of the van where we had made our bed. we also decided we would set our alarm for 10:30pm as the local supermarket closes at 11pm and we wanted to get bottles of water before they close. 

We both fall asleep rather quickly, and sure enough the alarm goes off at 10:30, we both get up and dressed, and at the time we were parked outside the computer shop were I was manager, so i had a key and from time to time would use the toilet and the kitchen in there with permission from my boss. we go into the shop, she has a pee and i get a quick drink.

We were in the shop no more than 15 minutes, and I kept checking the time as we needed to go to the shop which is about 3 minutes drive away. 

As soon as we leave the shop and I lock the doors, we both notice a strange stillness and quiet that really weirded us both out to be honest.  just before we set off to the supermarket, i checked the time on my phone and on my vans clock, it was about 10:45 so I had plenty of time. We set off and drove round the corner to the supermarket. 

when we pulled in, we noticed the car park was dead. and the shops metal shutters were down and the whole place was closed? i thought that is weird! maybe they have closed early? 

i then just happen to notice my van dashboard clock reading 12:30am.... i thought it had gone faulty or something so then i checked my phone. 12:30am again. i asked my fiance to check her phone and the result was the same. 

what do you guys think ? me and my fiance put it down to a timeslip, possibly we drove through some kind of wormhole or diffrent dimension, so what seemed like seconds for us, was hours in reality. and were unable to get to the shop in time!!
MadHatter [486416]
Alright sir, I'm going to need you to put your right index finger on your nose with you left arm straight out, and walk this line right here.
Sweeney_Todd [27468]
Time is not constant. I saw an experiment where they placed atomic clocks at sea level and at the top of a local mountain and within a day, those on the mountain had gained nano seconds...

Time is fluid, and it effects us all... 
TooSlowJoe [2196340]
What if we are all slipping through different dimensions constantly? However, you can only slip into dimensions in which you exist and are still alive, or if you are slipping from this dimension to the next into a realm where you do not exist you die in this dimension to be able to slip into the next.This could explain time slips, the Mandela effect or even random abnormal behaviors out of people. **** I'm high
BiXia [2234507]
You guys might want to check this out. 😅
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=s9C9rlHiEWk

5 Scary Things Caught On Camera : GLITCHES In The Matrix