You should check out the reviews for that game, it's actually super shite. Even the score on metacritic is like 65 which is terrible.
The Dawn of a New Era
Started by Alexstrasza [1825532] on in Faction Discussion.
Posts archived: 1,789 / 1,789 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
You should check out the reviews for that game, it's actually super shite. Even the score on metacritic is like 65 which is terrible.
Don't be silly, it's always in my room but if i'm on past 6pm she beats me [:cry:]
For the last one I was promised a magic conch shell tbh.
Fake walls I see, pretty lame.
This thread is a mess filled with lame jokes. Who is winning?
Josephines Karma.
um its 'strategy' duh lol w/e
100/10 was my average rating, last I heard.
I can understand your being salty when they all rated yours a 6.5/10 at best. Humble up and I'll teach you to be better.
Could somebody please explain why this assault is even a thing:
[image: i.gyazo.com]
I fail to see why that one would ever need to be assaulted to stop R* from progressing either left or down...
Genuinely curious for the reasoning here...
Was R's only territory at the time.
PT lost another wall, JFA up next now.
We'll tear you down, brick by brick!
Ahh, makes sense, thx
Harley as my friend in future please don't point out places where we're losing
thanks
/Me points at your life