Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

The Dawn of a New Era

Started by Alexstrasza [1825532] on in Faction Discussion.

1,788 replies · 53k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 1,789 / 1,789 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

2049144 [2049144]

You should check out the reviews for that game, it's actually super shite. Even the score on metacritic is like 65 which is terrible. 
Diabolique [2177124]

100/10 was my average rating, last I heard. 

I can understand your being salty when they all rated yours a 6.5/10 at best. Humble up and I'll teach you to be better. 
Harley [258120] Wiki Contributor

Could somebody please explain why this assault is even a thing:

[image: i.gyazo.com]

I fail to see why that one would ever need to be assaulted to stop R* from progressing either left or down...

Genuinely curious for the reasoning here...