Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

FORTRESS!!!

Started by Ashleyy_ [2150836] on in Achievements.

20 replies · 400 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 21 / 21 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
21
Discussion span
→
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
53 / 100
Engagement score
65 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Ashleyy_ [2150836]
Well Managed to finally get the Fortress award (10,000 defends won) at the age of 227.

Top 50 in the defends HoF and one of only 68 so far to get it.

May not seem that big of a deal but i'm happy about it. Stay tuned for more accomplishments in future xD
FidelCashflow [1993550]
Bought 10k defends and still doesn't have the killstreak award... ouch.

Impressive that you'd spend that much on supporting our humble noobs/multis though. Congrats.
Ashleyy_ [2150836]
Pretty hard to get the 500 Killstreak whem you've been marked as a mug target permanently. I get atleast 5 mugs a day tandomly regardless. I have people who mug me the literal firat thing they do as they sign in daily.
FidelCashflow [1993550]
I hear that. I've had heat for long enough since I started playing I doubt ill get this award. If I chase killstreaks ill have to self hosp between ppl slitting slutting

Just I'd be pissed buying that many defends and not getting the streak in there somewhere. But that's me.
Ashleyy_ [2150836]
Not sure actually. It's not like i had an amount set aside for losses. It was just like a few mil spare cash everyday that you don't notice because you would uave spent it gambling or something. And it eventually added up