20 replies · 400 views · thread synced · 7 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:21 / 21 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
21
Discussion span
→
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
53 / 100
Engagement score
65 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
DeKleineKobini[2114440]Committee
· 5 likes · She bought many of them, but I'm sure at least a few hundred should be real defends.
Pretty hard to get the 500 Killstreak whem you've been marked as a mug target permanently. I get atleast 5 mugs a day tandomly regardless. I have people who mug me the literal firat thing they do as they sign in daily.
I hear that. I've had heat for long enough since I started playing I doubt ill get this award. If I chase killstreaks ill have to self hosp between ppl slitting slutting
Just I'd be pissed buying that many defends and not getting the streak in there somewhere. But that's me.
Not sure actually. It's not like i had an amount set aside for losses. It was just like a few mil spare cash everyday that you don't notice because you would uave spent it gambling or something. And it eventually added up