I know you asked us to turn a blind eye to your grammar, but I must point out that the phrase 'shit hit the fun' is so much better than the original. I'm using that from now on.
Violent if Necessary statement
Started by Megaloxantha [1980069] on in Faction Discussion.
Posts archived: 86 / 86 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Hmm
Classic UNT - Screw over a faction and do it in a way that backfires tactically too.
Bullet Fother if nescessary
I vote we put these guys in sector 1-2, right next to the "PT H" building.
It said "HQ" last week, but someone stole the Q.
It said "HQ" last week, but someone stole the Q.
I love those [C]lassic UNTs!
The only thing about this war I regret, is my idea for Collective United Nations - Torn was not adopted.
As a previous member of ViN, and a current member of PT.. im gonna keep my thoughts on this brief...
I contacted MM on the 22nd of february, asking if they would join TUN. She rejected, and here is her response:
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
Hey Blunt.
We have one more chain before training.
As much as I would love to help in your ****ery-do, I have some agreements with a couple of those factions. And you know me well enough to know I don't betray people so sorry, I can't help, though I'll keep my mouth shut about it.
As of the 23rd, ViN was already in agreements with Insurgency. They had made their plans, well in advance of any of their issues in regards to territories and TUN alliance members. Acting as if, the territory issues, which happened AFTER i spoke with MM (who already alluded to being in the insurgency alliance) is pure bullshit.
And not only that, but on the 23rd when MM told me they were pre-aligned with Insurgency and wouldnt help TUN, it was in response to TUN extending a hand, and not only asking for help in this war, but extending a longer lasting friendship in general. So to act as if ViN was bullied into their decisions in any way, is absolute falsehood. You made your choices, which lead to the results you garnered. You were offered friendship/alliance, you refused due to "agreements with those factions", then tried to stay neutral... but as SOON as insurgency told u guys not to let PT through, you bowed down to them, then want to act as if TUN were the agressors? Come on now.
TomDickHarry was my mentor in this game, we were fairly close... i doubt he would have spent 6+ years building ViN as his pride and joy.. only to take half steps/measures, left his faction open to be a doormat to the entire game, then played the victim afterwards. You guys made a pre-emptive decision, then tried to play neutral, then bent down as soon as insurgency told u to, and want to act as if TUN bullied you. absolutely wrong in my opinion, and very saddening
I contacted MM on the 22nd of february, asking if they would join TUN. She rejected, and here is her response:
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
Hey Blunt.
We have one more chain before training.
As much as I would love to help in your ****ery-do, I have some agreements with a couple of those factions. And you know me well enough to know I don't betray people so sorry, I can't help, though I'll keep my mouth shut about it.
As of the 23rd, ViN was already in agreements with Insurgency. They had made their plans, well in advance of any of their issues in regards to territories and TUN alliance members. Acting as if, the territory issues, which happened AFTER i spoke with MM (who already alluded to being in the insurgency alliance) is pure bullshit.
And not only that, but on the 23rd when MM told me they were pre-aligned with Insurgency and wouldnt help TUN, it was in response to TUN extending a hand, and not only asking for help in this war, but extending a longer lasting friendship in general. So to act as if ViN was bullied into their decisions in any way, is absolute falsehood. You made your choices, which lead to the results you garnered. You were offered friendship/alliance, you refused due to "agreements with those factions", then tried to stay neutral... but as SOON as insurgency told u guys not to let PT through, you bowed down to them, then want to act as if TUN were the agressors? Come on now.
TomDickHarry was my mentor in this game, we were fairly close... i doubt he would have spent 6+ years building ViN as his pride and joy.. only to take half steps/measures, left his faction open to be a doormat to the entire game, then played the victim afterwards. You guys made a pre-emptive decision, then tried to play neutral, then bent down as soon as insurgency told u to, and want to act as if TUN bullied you. absolutely wrong in my opinion, and very saddening
Well done VIN for sticking to your principles and not bowing to bullies.
For those doubters out there, VIN are neutral and not part of the Insurgency although they certainly do deserve to be as they weren't afraid to stand up to PT.
And PT, congrats! You won a couple of of meaningful walls since the Insurgency started. You guys must be pumped!
For those doubters out there, VIN are neutral and not part of the Insurgency although they certainly do deserve to be as they weren't afraid to stand up to PT.
And PT, congrats! You won a couple of of meaningful walls since the Insurgency started. You guys must be pumped!
Well, you know how I feel about you.
oh, was he? did you know him pretty well?
sit the **** down.
sit the **** down.
hey, friend-o
(:
(:
Yes actually.. In fact, I joined ViN BEFORE you did. And I still keep in contact with members regularly enough, as well as Tom when he's online. So, you can MAKE me sit the **** down, or keep quiet and not act like a pompous dick, when somebody who knows wtf they're talking about is speaking.
Rather than being diplomatic, and speaking to ex members with the same respect they give, or even, better yet, responding to the facts, rather than taking the final sentence of what I said, and acting as if nothing else I said mattered... you want to try and berate/belittle My thoughts and opinions?
Yea... you sure sound like a victim to me. But either way, your fallacy of arguement doesn't change any of the facts presented. Your leader said (before the territory issues) that you guys had agreements with insurgency. You "tried" to be neutral, until insurgency made a demand of you.. you acquiesced. Then act as if TUN bullied you into the war, when in all reality, you willingly joined in, the second you agreed to help one side over the other, rather than helping both, or non.
Rather than being diplomatic, and speaking to ex members with the same respect they give, or even, better yet, responding to the facts, rather than taking the final sentence of what I said, and acting as if nothing else I said mattered... you want to try and berate/belittle My thoughts and opinions?
Yea... you sure sound like a victim to me. But either way, your fallacy of arguement doesn't change any of the facts presented. Your leader said (before the territory issues) that you guys had agreements with insurgency. You "tried" to be neutral, until insurgency made a demand of you.. you acquiesced. Then act as if TUN bullied you into the war, when in all reality, you willingly joined in, the second you agreed to help one side over the other, rather than helping both, or non.
You can present all the facts you want, and show proof of your assertions even, but in the end it'll all be a TUN of bullshit.
You were a dope when you were here, you're a dope now.
This isn't diplomacy, this is after-the-fact apologia inserting yourself into things you had nothing to do with to make yourself seem important when you are not.
The respect you get is the respect you earned.
This isn't diplomacy, this is after-the-fact apologia inserting yourself into things you had nothing to do with to make yourself seem important when you are not.
The respect you get is the respect you earned.
If You`re talking about facts, get them all together, not selectively.
You think that after joining Insurgency we would just start training season (with faction perks etc.) and not prepare in any way to war? Then think again. If we chose side, we would do everything to support it.
You think that after joining Insurgency we would just start training season (with faction perks etc.) and not prepare in any way to war? Then think again. If we chose side, we would do everything to support it.
I mean, I posted the screenshot, and highlighted exactly what MM said. I'm not selecting anything, I presented the whole message, including the part about having agreements with insurgency.
What you guys actually did, isn't for me to say. All I can speak on, is the facts I was given from your leadership, when I spoke with her
What you guys actually did, isn't for me to say. All I can speak on, is the facts I was given from your leadership, when I spoke with her
I should most likely mind my own business, but did he tell you what the agreements were? the agreement might have been to stay neutral in the war.