I referred my friend to the game and he made his username u7timat3d3vin1, he put me down as his referral but on my refer a friend list, instead, a different user was put there with a close username (u7timat3d3vin). I didn't realize anything was a problem until later, a few days ago and yester I was sending him some money so he could get his start, I think I sent him somewhere around $130,000. I asked him if he had gotten his present but he never got the money. when I looked closer, I saw that instead of him, some random stranger was put down and added to my friends list instead, so the money I sent never went to him.
bug in referral system
Started by jacknome [2161463] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 33 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 34 / 100
This sounds like you sent the item to the wrong account?
I'll poke bogie with it.
Thanks.
I'll poke bogie with it.
Thanks.
Yeah but the way I tried to send it was through my friends list so it added the wrong person