Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

bug in referral system

Started by jacknome [2161463] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 38 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
34 / 100
jacknome [2161463]
I referred my friend to the game and he made his username u7timat3d3vin1, he put me down as his referral but on my refer a friend list, instead, a different user was put there with a close username (u7timat3d3vin). I didn't realize anything was a problem until later, a few days ago and yester I was sending him some money so he could get his start, I think I sent him somewhere around $130,000. I asked him if he had gotten his present but he never got the money. when I looked closer, I saw that instead of him, some random stranger was put down and added to my friends list instead, so the money I sent never went to him.