Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Warring guide

Started by Ticked [2104338] on in Questions & Answers.

6 replies · 110 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
48 / 100
checkmate [2156953]
You are in beach side ghetto. The odds are there is one in your faction forums. If not, the wiki will have the basics of warring, because I don't think anyone has written a  fully fledged guide to the new warring, as it isn't even fully complete yet I don't think.
Ticked [2104338]
If there was an up to date one in my faction I wouldn’t be posting here. Ours is an old one I just thought someone would have come out with a new one by now. I guess not, it may still be a bit early. 
RandomCC [2219650]
I don't see a guide but it's a pretty straightforward mechanic, if there's something you don't understand you're better off asking whatever question(s) you have.