Is there a warring guide anywhere? I've looked twice but not sure if I missed it...
Warring guide
Started by Ticked [2104338] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 48 / 100
You are in beach side ghetto. The odds are there is one in your faction forums. If not, the wiki will have the basics of warring, because I don't think anyone has written a fully fledged guide to the new warring, as it isn't even fully complete yet I don't think.
If there was an up to date one in my faction I wouldn’t be posting here. Ours is an old one I just thought someone would have come out with a new one by now. I guess not, it may still be a bit early.
I don't see a guide but it's a pretty straightforward mechanic, if there's something you don't understand you're better off asking whatever question(s) you have.
Well, there's Chaining 2.0 guide by proxima here
I'd say that's pretty much summarize all you need to know about current warring.
I'd say that's pretty much summarize all you need to know about current warring.
Mentions: Chaining 2.0: A Guide to Respect
Thank you that’s what I was looking for
The wiki also explains Chaining 2.0 with all the different attack multipliers https://www.torn.com/wiki/Chaining_2.0