I have seen 3 thread forums. complain about the staff
HERE IS MY SUGGESTION.....
I think it is better Torn uses democracy to run the town.
Bogie will still be CM. But the next staff helper will be voted by all the torn players who have experienced the game long enough.
Some of you including bogie will be thinking what if torn citizens will pick people that aren't capable of the job.
So they will be a preliminary round which can hold to as the number of players wanting to become staff only if they hit the requirements set by bogie. then bogie selects 10 members they move on to the secondary then votes will happen move on the finals.
Like democracy in countries like the US..well I don't know those shit enough,
then down to the final 2 and voting begins
this way its better and the staff would not let the community down.
they will not be able to twist the rules cause they have been chosen not to.
Peace and thank you.....
I wanna see the opinions of other players b4 I post in the suggestion tab.
HERE IS MY SUGGESTION.....
I think it is better Torn uses democracy to run the town.
Bogie will still be CM. But the next staff helper will be voted by all the torn players who have experienced the game long enough.
Some of you including bogie will be thinking what if torn citizens will pick people that aren't capable of the job.
So they will be a preliminary round which can hold to as the number of players wanting to become staff only if they hit the requirements set by bogie. then bogie selects 10 members they move on to the secondary then votes will happen move on the finals.
Like democracy in countries like the US..well I don't know those shit enough,
then down to the final 2 and voting begins
this way its better and the staff would not let the community down.
they will not be able to twist the rules cause they have been chosen not to.
Peace and thank you.....
I wanna see the opinions of other players b4 I post in the suggestion tab.