Sorry for all the delays, my appointment with ear doctor was supposed to be yesterday but NOPE so I'm still dead but what can I do? Changelog:
s0ldiergurl (98) dropped to #2. Blackbear (94) leveled up to 95. BettyBoop (92) leveled up to 95. Foggy (90) dropped to #2. Sharpke (89) leveled up to 90. Pushblood (87) leveled up to 88. -NYLM- (86) leveled up to 90. Bezee (85) leveled up to 90. 1by1takeyoudown (83) dropped to #3. Muttley (81) leveled up a bunch of times. BitchyBritches (74) dropped to #2. madcat (70) leveled up to 85. 4inher (68) dropped to idk. Element (63) leveled up to 66. Gooner_Steve (58) dropped to #2. Neuron (57) dropped to #2. CERT (49) dropped to #2. Madman200 (43) dropped to #2. Syzslak (34) dropped to #2. strange2 (32) dropped to #3. nickz needs to get out of lvl 15 HoF thanks. Durgals (12) leveled up to 13. Shoogs (1) dropped to #2.
Notes:
Muttley leveled several times so if it's between 81 and 86, Muttley was probably there at some point. Jesus really wanted this update wow. Estimated counts per level coming soon.
Last page in HoF when I counted was 763100 with 11 people on it (I was going down 1k by 1k then 100 by 100), but seems like close to 245k level 1s share the same rank somewhere around #518k~ at the bottom so I'm guessing it's the 0 exp people who signed up but never actually played.
Going through the levels below 15 is actual hell though, between test accounts stealing #1 spots and random level 1s sitting in between levels -_-
Just 2-3h lol it wasn't that hard, I just need the motivation to sit down and do it. If I have the motivation, and no interruptions, then I can focus long enough to do it. Just gotta keep scrolling and scrolling and scrolling til it's done. :P
Clearly you and I have a very different definition of fun unless you're being sarcastic.
I have an idea to make that less of a pain for her to continually maintain... Something about url injections into the hall of fame. I could work them out sometime. Sure it wouldn't be perfect but I imagine it's a lot easier to just read each page of the hall of fame .
Well hard to say if he thought this was actually fun or not. Yeah I know that makes me boring... Personally I would have done a few tricks to get it done in hopefully less time
- - Congrats to Blistig, Shampoo, FB-xLordx, Luca23, miros, logiet, G_B, 1by1takeyoudown, LuckyS7rike, Shindig, BitchyBritches, -Babz-, MY_NAME_IS_TORN, FrostyMug, IVLIVS_CAESAR, Adaline, Marvolo_VII, KiD_CuDi, Taburisu, Iceboy, Gooner_Steve, Griffon4, guglicious, CERT, Breathless, Puck, Syzslak, sdvd30, Kimber7, StiH, and itommo for reaching #1 spots one way or the other. Special congrats to those who regained those spots, and SNEAK 100 congrats to those who leveled from #1 of one level to another. :P