Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Donater NAME

Started by kenichl [2250102] on in Suggestions.

13 replies · 159 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
14
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
16
Authority score
28 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
41 / 100
Engagement score
55 / 100
kenichl [2250102]
Hi admin, since some of tornian love to accused people for being RMT or what not for having things that they cant have. I would suggest new tier name colour.

1k - blue
5k - yellow
10k - orange

atleast, it self answer to some of us.

thank you
Heigw [1962062]
Craziness...  Not gonna lie, I love the game and if I saw Ched on the street I'd give him my spare change, but 10k dollars?
Heigw [1962062]
I did think about that, but I decided, even if it was Canadian or European dollars it would still be a lot of money, and that it was not very likely many people playing torn are using yen.
Heigw [1962062]
American dollars, European dollars, Asian dollars, Canadian dollars, all the same xD

I don't watch enough European television.  Isn't is pounds or quid or something like that?
Heigw [1962062]
Ah, that's right, I know of the Euro.  So exotic xD

Side note, do you have a European keyboard, or did you use alt-codes for them European dollar symbols?
TwentyFour [2234860]
I use the French keyboard, and I’m on mobile if that means anything aswell. Yes I know French isn’t English but same alphabet so it works just fine