Hi admin, since some of tornian love to accused people for being RMT or what not for having things that they cant have. I would suggest new tier name colour.
1k - blue
5k - yellow
10k - orange
atleast, it self answer to some of us.
thank you
Haha I need to work on my blue :/
Yellow and orange are really the last primary colors left except pink huh. That sucks.
Are you talking about donating 10k dollars... in real life?...
0_o
Yea. How about making 10k blue?
Craziness... Not gonna lie, I love the game and if I saw Ched on the street I'd give him my spare change, but 10k dollars?
10k for a game is cheap for some people. Some even spend 100k if you can get those people into a game like this...
dont forget about different currencies. 10k usd vs 10k yen is a huge difference.
I did think about that, but I decided, even if it was Canadian or European dollars it would still be a lot of money, and that it was not very likely many people playing torn are using yen.
" European dollars" :D
not all money is dollars :D
American dollars, European dollars, Asian dollars, Canadian dollars, all the same xD
I don't watch enough European television. Isn't is pounds or quid or something like that?
In most of Europe it’s the Euro € but in Britain it’s the pound £, not sure about any other smaller European currencies
Ah, that's right, I know of the Euro. So exotic xD
Side note, do you have a European keyboard, or did you use alt-codes for them European dollar symbols?
I use the French keyboard, and I’m on mobile if that means anything aswell. Yes I know French isn’t English but same alphabet so it works just fine