Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Events Icon Bug

Started by Qyntifex [2231548] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 34 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
36 / 100
Qyntifex [2231548]
This is a minor bug, but I have found a bug regarding the events icon.

When a new event happens, the icon changes to its green counterpart, as per usual.

[image: i.imgur.com]

The icon doesn't change, however, when entering the events screen. Instead, the icon stays green.

[image: i.imgur.com]

I've noticed this happening more frequently recently, but I don't know if it's just me. I'm on Chrome.

The icon changes back to gray after the page is reloaded or a new page is visited.
Stewie [1494547]
I have tested this out just now and I'm unable to replicate. The green icon disappears within a couple of seconds for me.
Are you able to clear your cache, browsing data, temporary files? Try a different browser?
Thanks.