This is a minor bug, but I have found a bug regarding the events icon.
When a new event happens, the icon changes to its green counterpart, as per usual.
[image: i.imgur.com]
The icon doesn't change, however, when entering the events screen. Instead, the icon stays green.
[image: i.imgur.com]
I've noticed this happening more frequently recently, but I don't know if it's just me. I'm on Chrome.
The icon changes back to gray after the page is reloaded or a new page is visited.
When a new event happens, the icon changes to its green counterpart, as per usual.
[image: i.imgur.com]
The icon doesn't change, however, when entering the events screen. Instead, the icon stays green.
[image: i.imgur.com]
I've noticed this happening more frequently recently, but I don't know if it's just me. I'm on Chrome.
The icon changes back to gray after the page is reloaded or a new page is visited.