Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

New day

Started by Gun_Runner [2182225] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 15 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
31 / 100
Gun_Runner [2182225]
I hadnt logged in since the new day started. Last log in was about 4:00 pm CST. New day starts at 6:00 pm here. So I logged in about 6:30 (new day) and tried to buy something out of city markets, but it stated I couldn't buy over 100 per day. (Which I knew you couldn't.) The last thing I bought was from a bazaar. Please help.