I hadnt logged in since the new day started. Last log in was about 4:00 pm CST. New day starts at 6:00 pm here. So I logged in about 6:30 (new day) and tried to buy something out of city markets, but it stated I couldn't buy over 100 per day. (Which I knew you couldn't.) The last thing I bought was from a bazaar. Please help.
New day
Started by Gun_Runner [2182225] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 32 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 31 / 100
Nevermind. I feel like an idiot. We hit daylight savings time. I forgot. Sorry
Closed.