I for one is sickened about this cowardly attack... Pisses me off how bout you?
Christchurch
Started by tmcgreal [2119758] on in General Non-related.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 8
- Authority score
- 19 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 39 / 100
- Engagement score
- 51 / 100
This should be in non related sub category.
Horrible and tragic news. Very sad to hear this happened.
Moving to non-related.
Moving to non-related.
I don't think there are many people here who will say it wasn't a bad thing.
The little I know it was by white supremacist using firearms. Which contradicts their beliefs of being supreme.
My initial reaction is the same as it is now surprise and sick.
Same as the bombing of Baghdad.
The little I know it was by white supremacist using firearms. Which contradicts their beliefs of being supreme.
My initial reaction is the same as it is now surprise and sick.
Same as the bombing of Baghdad.
I actually saw all this losers go pro footage in full every kill live... I feel sick i mean i hate religion in general i'm a devout atheist and i watched every shot fired
Very sickening, and my condolences go out to those families affected by this tragedy.
Aroha (love) to New Zealanders and Muslims everywhere. Kia kaha (stand strong).
Yet another pointless act of violence while those that set the stage and provide the catalyst sit back and play with their spreadsheets.
To me no different than the recent (yet another) killing of 32 Christians in Nigeria by Muslims.
I oft wonder the real reason India and Pakistan and Bangladesh were formed.
To me no different than the recent (yet another) killing of 32 Christians in Nigeria by Muslims.
I oft wonder the real reason India and Pakistan and Bangladesh were formed.