Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Christchurch

Started by tmcgreal [2119758] on in General Non-related.

7 replies · 125 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
8
Authority score
19 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
39 / 100
Engagement score
51 / 100
Louis_de_Pointe [1963196]
I don't think there are many people here who will say it wasn't a bad thing. 

The little I know it was by white supremacist using firearms. Which contradicts their beliefs of being supreme. 

My initial reaction is the same as it is now surprise and sick.

Same as the bombing of Baghdad.
tmcgreal [2119758]
I actually saw all this losers go pro footage in full every kill live... I feel sick i mean i hate religion in general i'm a devout atheist and i watched every shot fired  
Viracocha [1772040]
Yet another pointless act of violence while those that set the stage and provide the catalyst sit back and play with their spreadsheets.

To me no different than the recent (yet another) killing of 32 Christians in Nigeria by Muslims.

I oft wonder the real reason India and Pakistan and Bangladesh were formed.