today i was playing blackjack and i realized the system doesn't recognize a five card charlie we should add five card charlie
Blackjack five card
Started by ReillyG [2093625] on in Suggestions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 26 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 35 / 100
- Engagement score
- 44 / 100
It's been recently changed to a 6 card charlie.
Announcement here:
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=1&t=16081687&b=0&a=0&start=0&to=19121110
Announcement here:
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=1&t=16081687&b=0&a=0&start=0&to=19121110
Mentions: Patch list #80 : 05/02/2019
Anyone able to get six card.of.charlie? No luck for me. This merit become so.hard to get now
Twice I managed to but nothing more.
I get a lot of 5th but always busted on 6th sigh...
Definitely I understand. Many of times I play these days when it reaches 5 cards (number say it would be like 14 or 15) the next number comes out with 10 value.. but I just assure you it is not impossible. D,o if you are going for merit (and seeking it immediately), keep bet low in the long run and then once you get merit, do whatever you wish.Just a suggestion.
its what im doing until i give up lol!
Update: at last got 6 cards of charlie..lol.. but still no merit even tho I already fulfill all required wins