Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Blackjack five card

Started by ReillyG [2093625] on in Suggestions.

7 replies · 59 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
26 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100
ReillyG [2093625]
today i was playing blackjack and i realized the system doesn't recognize a five card charlie we should add five card charlie
_Pam_ [2235735]
Anyone able to get six card.of.charlie? No luck for me. This merit become so.hard to get now 
Honor_Scholar [2172892]
Definitely I understand. Many of times I play these days when it reaches 5 cards (number say it would be like 14 or 15) the next number comes out with 10 value.. but I just assure you it is not impossible. D,o if you are going for merit (and seeking it immediately),  keep bet low in the long run and then once you get merit, do whatever you wish.Just a suggestion.
_Pam_ [2235735]
Update: at last got 6 cards of charlie..lol.. but still no merit even tho I already fulfill all required wins