How do I start racing.
How to
Started by Haynesthetank [2263968] on in Racing.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Authority score
- 36 / 100
- Historical score
- 24 / 100
- Story score
- 39 / 100
- Engagement score
- 54 / 100
Step 1: Acquire 50 points.
Step 2: Go to the points building with your 50 points and purchase a racing licence.
Step 3: Buy class E cars. Don't try to steal them at your level.
Step 4: Go to the race track and click on the tab titled "Your Cars". Select which cars you want to enlist for racing.
Step 5: From the race track select "Official Events" or "Custom Events" to start racing.
Step 2: Go to the points building with your 50 points and purchase a racing licence.
Step 3: Buy class E cars. Don't try to steal them at your level.
Step 4: Go to the race track and click on the tab titled "Your Cars". Select which cars you want to enlist for racing.
Step 5: From the race track select "Official Events" or "Custom Events" to start racing.
get a Punto for class E, dont waste all your racing points on it.
Also - don't spend a single racing point until you read through all of Baldr's TORN Racing FAQ, since it's possible to make some mistakes early in a racing career that you will really regret if you stick with racing. And if you have any further questions, reach out to people here.
I know this has already been said, but don't waste racing points. Use some, then start saving for the next level. Personally I spent 42 points in class E (Worst Mistake ever), and that made starting D class a drag, where I also spent to much. Currently flailing in C saving for class B.
Spend1pt in Class E if you have to on weight reduction - then save everything ..
Well I now know I have messed up in racing. I've just came back after years and I have no points in class c... Is there anyway to reset your racing points?
No.
If you just came back, odds are you're not committed to a job yet. Try to spend a few weeks in one of the jobs with the 1star special to get racing points.