Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

How to

Started by Haynesthetank [2263968] on in Racing.

8 replies · 232 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
5
Authority score
36 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
39 / 100
Engagement score
54 / 100
Triantos [984160]
Step 1: Acquire 50 points.

Step 2: Go to the points building with your 50 points and purchase a racing licence.

Step 3: Buy class E cars. Don't try to steal them at your level.

Step 4: Go to the race track and click on the tab titled "Your Cars". Select which cars you want to enlist for racing.

Step 5: From the race track select "Official Events" or "Custom Events" to start racing.
Kiber [1906187]
Also - don't spend a single racing point until you read through all of Baldr's TORN Racing FAQ, since it's possible to make some mistakes early in a racing career that you will really regret if you stick with racing.  And if you have any further questions, reach out to people here.  
Marshal67 [2009674]
I know this has already been said, but don't waste racing points. Use some, then start saving for the next level. Personally I spent 42 points in class E (Worst Mistake ever), and that made starting D class a drag, where I also spent to much. Currently flailing in C saving for class B.
StrawGirl [1713979]
Well I now know I have messed up in racing. I've just came back after years and I have no points in class c... Is there anyway to reset your racing points?
Rogue [1873490]
If you just came back, odds are you're not committed to a job yet. Try to spend a few weeks in one of the jobs with the 1star special to get racing points.