Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Delete

Started by Trucker_Liam [1608058] on in Attacking.

29 replies · 1.29k views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 30 / 30 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
30
Discussion span
→
Authority score
47 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
51 / 100
Engagement score
72 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

HealingBOT [2215350]
Yes do the DO
Send the DM
get your LM

To max you profit, stack 10k E and do all at once, buy point for refill, do extra 4. that should get you 17m Net Profit
nembar [2291202]
did a bundle of 14 losses and got paid! if you don't get paid in more than a day, send him another message, who knows how many he gets a day...
Trucker_Liam [1608058]
Still buying

and like Nem said I get hundreds per day if I miss yours it’s either because you didn’t open a chat with me or I’ve accidentally closed your chat down by mistake so just shoot me another message and I’ll promptly pay you