No longer buying
Delete
Started by Trucker_Liam [1608058] on in Attacking.
About this thread
Posts archived: 30 / 30 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 30
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 47 / 100
- Historical score
- 30 / 100
- Story score
- 51 / 100
- Engagement score
- 72 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Is this still active?
Buying again
up
Paid fully and promptly for all hits. R+
Up
I will do this I need money bad!
Still up? I dont wanna attack if not wanted
just done 14 losses...pd in full...tks
Dignify Player, I will wait till i load all the 1k e
paid quickly and good prices R+
Are you still interested
Still buying
Made a lot of losses against him and was paid fully each time, thanks a lot for the fast payment :)
+rep paid as soon as online
still active?
Yes do the DO
Send the DM
get your LM
To max you profit, stack 10k E and do all at once, buy point for refill, do extra 4. that should get you 17m Net Profit
Send the DM
get your LM
To max you profit, stack 10k E and do all at once, buy point for refill, do extra 4. that should get you 17m Net Profit
Whatever that rhyme is I love it... Thanks for the tip!
did a bundle of 14 losses and got paid! if you don't get paid in more than a day, send him another message, who knows how many he gets a day...
Still buying
and like Nem said I get hundreds per day if I miss yours it’s either because you didn’t open a chat with me or I’ve accidentally closed your chat down by mistake so just shoot me another message and I’ll promptly pay you
and like Nem said I get hundreds per day if I miss yours it’s either because you didn’t open a chat with me or I’ve accidentally closed your chat down by mistake so just shoot me another message and I’ll promptly pay you