Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Hindsight.

Started by Punch_DrunK [573947] on in General Discussion.

13 replies · 336 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
14
Discussion span
→
People posting
12
Likes on archived posts
23
Authority score
36 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
52 / 100
Engagement score
60 / 100
Punch_DrunK [573947]
When DB's came back online, I expected we'd be hit straight away. I have to admit, even though I traveled, I was still curious what it was like to be hit with a DB. I went as far as wishing we had been tbh.
[image: i.gyazo.com]
Now in hindsight, I wish I had been more curious about getting my travel merits!
Armag3ddoN [1966136]
no...they decay naturally (3% per day??), and you can further lower them by using more nemunes (3-5% per??) at the expense of medical cooldown. (and of course the cost of the nemune).