Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bad theft logic

Started by blooded_56 [2229530] on in General Discussion.

34 replies · 762 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 35 / 35 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
35
Discussion span
→
Authority score
60 / 100
Historical score
38 / 100
Story score
60 / 100
Engagement score
72 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

blooded_56 [2229530]
[image: i347.photobucket.com]



Take a look at the second line. Now explain this to me, please. How in the holy hell, does one simply shove a big box of f*cking chocolates in their pockets? Is my pocket suppose to be a wormhole that just sucks whatever comes in its path? How the hell am I suppose to use my imagination reading this? I mean the icon is cleary, a big box of chocolate. Why can't they put something like. You threw the big box of chocolate on your shoulders and ran out the back door.

But nooo, why put that? I love how it says that you "shove " it in your pockets. Like its a f*cking candy bar and not a big ass box of chocolate. If I had cancer or AIDS my last dying wish is to meet the person who wrote this. But thats just the beginning of this. Now read the third line.

Oh ok, so now I'm walking around the store trying to look innocent. Ahhh dont mind me, just browsing. Seriously? I can get away with this sh*t, but go to jail for some other low nerve crime. I thought this was the perfect game until now. Is this laziness? Lack of irl situations? Or simply just a variable getting put in the wrong line of code? I guess only real men have big pockets. Can you picture what those pants would even look like?
.
Krastinov [1542326]
Absolutely correct dear watson. Well concluded. Plus may i add the fact that some of these choclates would melt by the time i got home. Now that is just not authentic. Having said that i did once see a drug addict do this. Jolly good thread, well done.
UNOSBUENOS [2085398]
Bruhhh..
Some people just take this shit too far....
if you had Aids or Cancer and your last wish was to meet the guy who wrote it....
he'd probably beat yo ass
Socrates_Tatian [2051828]
Everyone knows Torn citizens have separate dimensions in their pockets! How do you think we hold enough weapons and junk to put armies and hoarders to shame :D
HavokGDI [133687] Moderator Official
Dont worry, Alice has been working on crime writing for like 3 and a half years now. I'm sure crimes 2.0 will surpass any and all expectations and no one in torn will ever be able to find fault with again.  /s
manic [1554958]
You should meet of my mates when it's their round in the pub...
Amazing how deep their pockets and short their arms are.
Chocolate? I bet they could smuggle immigrants...
-Jay- [2234445]
I actually never took the time read these, I just spam the crime button and move on. Your breakdown of it is hilarious.
iribuya [2103695]
Imagine the citizens of Torn who have to elect a new mayor every second until he get's kidnapped again. It's a mirracle there are still people left to be mayor.